If you are in the market for a commercial door repair or installation, please be aware that a commercial door technician must be knowledgeable in an entirely different skill set than one involved in residential work. We recommend that you verify the technician’s experience in working with commercial doors and door closers beforehand.
Commercial Door Services
We offer an extensive range of commercial door repair services for retailers, public buildings, and production centers, including:
- Fire-rated doors for industrial buildings, manufacturing facilities, and large commercial buildings with strict fire safety regulations.
- Glass and aluminum storefront doors with automatic operation for shopping malls, retail stores, office complexes, and other public buildings.
- Hollow metal doors and wooden exterior doors for small businesses and retail stores.
- Security gates and grilles for private buildings, car parking garages, and street-facing building entrances.
- Overhead roll-up doors, sectional roll-up doors, and slat roll-up doors for loading zones, warehouses, and manufacturing plants.
- Canopy doors and counterweight doors, including doors with built-in pilot doors for easy entry.
Metal Doors & Frames
Our company offers a robust selection of steel doors and frames manufactured by Steelcraft, Ceco, and Republic.
Metal doors are designed to fit virtually any construction requirements for commercial, institutional, and industrial building applications. Their construction, durability, and flexibility have been proven throughout the world in both operation and physical testing of all types.
- Commercial Hollow Metal Doors
- Commercial Steel Doors
- Metal Doors With Glass Kits
- Metal Doors With Louvers
- Commercial Fire Rated Doors
- Commercial Glass Storefront Doors
- Pre-Finished Wood Doors
- Steel Doors With Glass Kits
- Steel Doors With Louvers
- Fire Rated Steel Doors
- Fire Rated Metal Doors
- Fire Rated Wood Doors
- Fire Rated Metal Doors
- Metal Building Doors
- Cellar Doors
When you hire NYC Doors And More for commercial door repair, we’ll take the time to do a thorough, comprehensive job so that you come away satisfied. We recognize that a poorly functioning door can impact your business, and we understand that a worn door can ruin your property’s curb appeal. We take the time to perform efficient repairs that LAST!
NYC Doors and More offers repair and other services such as design and build, take-offs from existing needs. We understand the flexibility required in working around schedules and deadlines and strive to accommodate each projects’ specific needs, reducing costly interference with a plant’s daily operations.
Metal Commercial Doors & Frames
Great selection of steel doors and frames manufactured by Steelcraft, Ceco, and Republic.
Metal doors are designed to fit virtually any construction requirements for commercial, institutional, and industrial building applications.
Their construction, durability, and flexibility have been proven throughout the world in both operation and physical testing of all types.
Call us for additional information at (212) 202-0491
The video illustrates how difficult it was to open the right door. As a result of the malfunctioning bottom left door hinge, the left door shifted to the right leading to contact/abrasion between the two doors (and therefore making both of them difficult to open). If this were allowed to continue, it could have permanently damaged the doors and made them unusable!