Commercial Doors and Frames Installation
We offer commercial steel doors and frames for sale in the best value! Traffic doors for restaurants and swinging kitchen doors.
Steel Commercial Doors And Frames
For more information on our commercial doors and frame or to schedule a consultation, give us a call today!
Commercial Heavy-duty Steel Doors For Your Commercial Applications
Commercial Doors And Frames Options
- Steel Industrial Doors With Glass
- Steel Industrial Doors With Louvres
- Industrial Metal Doors
- Industrial Steel Doors
- Industrial Metal Doors With Glass
- Industrial Metal Doors With Louvers
- Fire Rated Industrial Doors
- Industrial Glass Storefront Doors
- Fired Rated Steel Industrial Doors
- Fire Rated Metal Doors
- Industrial Metal Building Doors
- Wood Industrial Doors With Louvers
- Wood Industrial Doors With Glass
Commercial Door Frames
- Metal Commercial Door Frames
- Metal Industrial Door Frames For Drywall
- Metal Industrial Door Frames For Blockwall
- Welded Metal Industrial Door Frames For Blockwall
- Welded Metal Industrial Door Frames For Drywall
How much does it cost to put in a commercial door?
Installation of commercial steel doors costs an average of $8,000 total. Typically, the price of installation for these doors ranges from $1,500 to $15,000.
What is considered a commercial door?
Commercial doors, as the name implies, are doors that are specifically manufactured for commercial purposes. They are usually used in schools, office buildings, stores, hospitals, manufacturing industries, and other commercial buildings.
What are most office doors made of?
Commercial steel doors
Commercial steel doors are made of metal sheets, and foam insulation or steel stiffeners, making them quite heavy. The most commonly used doors, commercial steel doors are very durable and can be installed in both the interior and exterior. They are also cost-effective.
Commercial Automatic doors parts
Keep your automatic doors operating in excellent condition with automatic door parts and accessories. If your business relies on automated doors in your entryways, having these parts in your establishment is a great way to keep them in working condition.
Find the automatic door accessories and parts that you need to perform basic maintenance and repair jobs. We carry essential automatic door parts, including replacement controls, couplings, circuit breakers, and more. Make sure your entryways are inviting by also adding traffic doors, air curtains, and carpet and entrance floor mats to your space.
Also make sure to check out other great items from Horton.
Commercial Doors And Frames Finishes
With a variety of finishes and versatile aesthetic options for your business, you can decided on the look that you prefer and your steel doors will look like they were meant to be there.
Commercial doors and frames are available in a wide variety of options including size, and hardware preps, and are designed for interior and exterior applications.
Commercial Doors – Metal Doors
Metal doors are a great option to provide security for your business with long-term value.
We offer metal doors as an alternative for your business, providing added security and a number of other benefits you may enjoy.
- Long-Term Value – Metal doors are a great option to provide security for your business with long-term value.
- Fewer Repairs – Metal doors offer full function and don’t require as many repairs as you might find with standard doors. This means your doors can handle just about anything without requiring maintenance or regular replacements.
- Sturdier – Are you tired of worrying that your doors will stand up to the weather or extreme heat and cold? Metal doors are sturdier than standard doors, and you won’t have to worry that they won’t hold up.
Commercial Doors – Steel Doors
Not only are they great for security, but they also provide a cost-effective option that traditional doors do not have. If you are considering steel doors, here are several reasons why you will enjoy having them as part of your commercial business:
- Outperforms– Steel doors not only offer total function, but they also outperform other doors in security, sound reduction, fire ratings, vandal resistance, and sanitation, to name a few. In the most demanding environments, steel doors also fare better than other durable materials like wood, aluminum and fibreglass.
- Attractive Features– Just because you need an industrial strength door does not mean it cannot offer the same attractive options as a standard door type. With a variety of finishes and versatile aesthetic options, your steel doors will look like they were meant to be there.
- Environment– Did you know that steel is one of the most recycled metals? Having a steel door promotes a green home or business, and your materials can always be recycled later should you need to change your doors.
Steel Door Frame
When it comes to industrial and commercial building projects, it is important to apply the proper support and security so the project is a success. One of the best installations for any industrial or commercial job is the use of steel door frames for added security and protection. At NYC Doors And More, we can install high-quality steel for commercial doors and frames that provide maximum advantages and ensure security at any site.
For more information on our traffic doors or to schedule a consultation