Types of Fire-rated Doors
- While fire-rated doors are more common in commercial settings, there are many companies that sell residential fire-rated doors.
- Fire rating of 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes
- Exterior fire doors (plywood or composite core)
- Interior doors can either have solid panels, clear fire glass or obscure fire glass
- Wood doors with a 20-minute fire rating
- MDF (medium density fiberboard) doors are available in 20-minute, 45-minute, 60-minute, and 90-minute fire ratings