Commercial and Industrial Door Services
- Fire-rated doors for industrial buildings, manufacturing facilities, and large commercial buildings with strict fire safety regulations.
- Glass and aluminum storefront doors with automatic operation for shopping malls, retail stores, office complexes, and other public buildings.
- Hollow metal doors and wooden exterior doors for small businesses and retail stores.
- Security gates and grilles for private buildings, car parking garages, and street-facing building entrances.
- Overhead roll-up doors, sectional roll-up doors, and slat roll-up doors for loading zones, warehouses, and manufacturing plants.
- Canopy doors and counterweight doors, including doors with built-in pilot doors for easy entry.
We understand the flexibility required in working around schedules and deadlines and strive to accommodate each projects’ specific needs, reducing costly interference with a plant’s daily operations.
For experienced and efficient commercial door repair, New York business owners repeatedly trust Brooklyn Door Repair for our reliable and prompt service. Our commercial and automatic door service vehicles carry parts for all major automatic door and automatic sliding manufactures.
If you need commercial door repair, do not just trust any technician. A commercial door tech must be knowledgeable on an entirely different set of skills than residential work. Moreover, they must be experienced on working with commercial doors and commercial door openers.
Our company has been fixing and installing commercial doors for more than 10 years. When you hire us, you benefit from years of experience, as well as the knowledge that your doors are safe to use by visitors.
Door Service Brooklyn
24/7 Emergency Commercial Door Repair Service in New York City boroughs and neighborhoods.
When you call us with an emergency, we will either repair the door if possible or replace it with a new one. And we do so quickly! Our technicians are ready for any door emergency situations, so if your business is in need of emergency door repair, give us a call today!
Not only can we meet and exceed your installation and repair needs, we also offer a wide array of door materials to choose from. Stainless steel, bronze, aluminum, steel, fiberglass, and wood are all available depending on what your specific door needs are and what aesthetic look you want for your business.
Make Us Your Go-To For Door Repair in Brooklyn
Our skilled and professional installers can rebuild most of your floor, overhead and surface closers to ensure the best fit and maximum security of the business.
When the door is not functioning we can be there to repair it, regardless of whether we were the ones to install it. We get calls from major hospitals, commercial properties, and other facilities all across New York City boroughs and neighborhoods.
Door Maintenance – We can tailor a service contract to suit your specific company needs and budget. Routine maintenance and written reports can help identify problems before they happen, saving you money and time on repairs.
Our experts are all available to make sure your new door needs are met to your utmost satisfaction.