How to Replace a Glass Panel In A Door
- Order a new glass panel after obtaining the necessary measurements
- Remove/discard any broken glass pieces from the original panel
- Cut the molding around the circumference of the panel with a sharp razor knife
- Carefully insert the new glass pane into the frame
- To secure the pane and complete the installation, apply caulk around the molding edges
If you do not want to do this yourself, contact a professional door company to replace it for you!
Call 212-202-0491 or contact NYC Doors And More by mail.