Commercial DoorsDoor Installation and Repair Experts
We specialize in custom installations of replacement commercial doors and frames.
Commercial and Industrial Doors Services
NYC Doors and More offers an extensive range of commercial door repair service for retailers, public buildings, production and centers, including:
- Fire-rated doors for industrial buildings, manufacturing facilities, and large commercial buildings with strict fire safety regulations.
- Glass and aluminum storefront doors with automatic operation for shopping malls, retail stores, office complexes, and other public buildings.
- Hollow metal doors and wooden exterior doors for small businesses and retail stores.
- Security gates and grilles for private buildings, car parking garages, and street-facing building entrances.
- Overhead roll-up doors, sectional roll-up doors, and slat roll-up doors for loading zones, warehouses, and manufacturing plants.
- Canopy doors and counterweight doors, including doors with built-in pilot doors for easy entry.
NYC Doors and More offers repair and other services such as design and build, take offs from existing needs. In addition, here at NYC Doors and More, we understand the flexibility required in working around schedules and deadlines, and strive to accommodate each projects’ specific needs, reducing costly interference with a plant’s daily operations.
If you need commercial door repair, please do not just trust any technician. A commercial door tech must be knowledgeable of an entirely different set of skills than residential work, and they must be experienced on working with commercial doors and commercial door openers. Our company has been fixing and installation doors for more than 10 years. When you hire us, you benefit from years of experience, as well as the knowledge needed to ensure your doors are safe to use by visitors.
Commercial Metal Doors & Frames
NYC Doors and More offers as robust selection of steel doors and frames manufactured by Steelcraft, Ceco and Republic. Metal doors are designed to fit virtually any construction requirements for commercial, institutional and industrial building applications. Their construction, durability and flexibility have been proven throughout the world in both operation and physical testing of all types. For more information on the variety of cores, panel designs, construction options, sizes and security of metal doors and frames, please give us a call.